- Recoded the NBT for the saltbath and tanningrack. They now save your progress when you close the world/unload the chunk
- Salt is no longer infinite, you will have to refill the saltbath after every hide
- The knife now has damage, which is configurable. Default is 100
- Fixed errors in the lang file(only english)
- Fixed the messed up butterfly wing textures
- Whale eyes have been changed
- And more bugs have been fixed.
Todays update contains:
New config options:
- Disable the biomes that LotsOMobs adds in. The mobs will instead spawn in similair vanilla biomes.
- Disable the two dimensions. This also disables all the items/blocks related to them. The DNA-Extractor and fossil ores are still enabled though, so you can get dinosaurs :D
I recoded the Bison a while ago, but never pushed it. I improved the model a bit. Made a few changes to the texture and gave it a tail. It can now be milked and will drop Leather and beef. It also has sounds.
I think I fixed some bugs as well, but no big and noticable ones...
On this blog, you can read all the update logs for any update that I realease!